Disclaimer: I literally started writing this post 13 days ago, on Monday, November 21. I get so busy and sidetracked that these posts often slip my mind. The only thing I hate is that they’re so time sensitive. From now on, I’m going to start posting things as they happen instead of postponing them.
So, the holidays were pretty great. That entire week was absolutely amazing (except like one mishap) and I really wanted to tell you guys about it! But as I said, the topic is a bit time sensitive and so much has changed in less than two weeks. Literally down to today. So, I’m probably just going to write an update.
It was so refreshing to just clock out of my worries for a moment — to let go and be happy and laugh and bask in the terribleness of what was going on.
I must admit: I kinda missed you, friend.
P.S. Thanks for the henny. It helped.
I layed in bed last night and told God all of the things I was thankful for. You were one of them.
Update: So, I was so happy and giddy about what’d happened that I couldn’t even finish writing about it. Then I had to return to the real world and there were finals and etc. It was just a mess.
But anywho, I can’t explain how good I felt that day. For a moment, I didn’t have to worry about a single thing. I just sat there with my old friend, laughed, and enjoyed his company.
Update: December 13, 2016
Still never completed the blog post. So, I won’t. I’ve been going through so much crap. I had sooo many relapses yesterday alone and I’ve just been trying to figure out what in the hell I’m doing with my life right now. Here’s a short update:
1. Grades came out for the semester. Over it.
2. I have an appointment tomorrow to sit around talk about my problems and how everything makes me feel. Over it.
3. I’m getting fat. Over it.
4. My 21st birthday’s in less than a month. I was excited, but since I’m being a brat that can’t get her way: over it.
5. Oh yeah! My love life stinks. Over it. (We have GOT to talk about the situation above, btw. The real reason that I began writing this post weeks ago and how it’s changed. If I ever find the time, I’ll get right on it!)
As you can see, I’m drowning once again. On top of the new blog, my long to-do list, and everything else, I just can’t. I CAN NOT!
Think that about covers it, huh?